Get out of your chair and into ours!
Let us create an unforgetable one-time or on-going event. Great for meetings, events, trade shows and bridal parties.
- skilled and caring health professionals
- sanitary practices
- licensed in the state of Illinois
- certificate of insurance available
- immediate, competitive quotes
WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY REASONABLE QUOTE
Windy City Massage makes the workplace healthy & happy. Chair massage is an effective and affordable way to motivate and reward your staff or clients. Watch productivity and moral increase and absenteeism decrease. Studies have even shown a decrease in work-related injury claims, absenteeism as well an increase in moral and productivity. Therapists will bring special mobile massage chairs for maximum comfort without the need for recipients to undress. With minimal interruption to a day, these mini-massages have maximum effect and bring a happy vibe to any workspace.
After listening to your goals, time-frame and budget, we will create a customized event that suits the needs of your staff or clients. For an immediate quote please call or email Tanya Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org
. This is a great gift that creates lasting memories and gratitude!
Some of our clients include...
- Whittl at Work
- Bloom Yoga
- Big Ten Network
- BarCodes, Inc.
According to the AMTA here are the 25 reasons to get a massage: which five describe your justification?
25 reasons to get a massage
- 1. Relieve stress
- 2. Relieve postoperative pain
- 3. Reduce anxiety
- 4. Manage low-back pain
- 5. Help ribromyalgia pain
- 6. Reduce muscle tension
- 7. Enhance exercise performance
- 8. Relieve tension headaches
- 9. Sleep better
- 10. Ease symptoms of depression
- 11. Improve cardiovascular health
- 12. Decrease pain of osteoarthritis
- 13. Decrease stress in cancer patients
- 14. Improve balance in older adults
- 15. Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- 16. Temper effections of dementia
- 17. Promote relaxation
- 18. Lower blood pressure
- 19. Decrease symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- 20. Help chronic neck pain
- 21. Lower joint replacement pain
- 22. Increase range of motion
- 23. Decrease migraine frequency
- 24. Improve quality of life in hospice care
- 25. Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea